Electrical Cable Tray (GRP)
Infrastructure for corrosive, acid, alkaline, and conductive media.
For use in industries like:
We have the field experience of how to implement our products.
The GRP electrical tray is an excellent alternative to those made with steel or other conventional materials used for the passage of electrical wiring in corrosive environments since, as it is not metallic, it does not interfere magnetically, in radio frequencies, or conducts electricity whatsoever.
- No interference with magnetic fields and radio frequencies.
- Thermal and electrical insulation.
- Maximum resistance to corrosion.
- Maximum tensile and strength stresses similar to steel.
- Less thermal contraction and expansion than aluminum and steel.