Flanges, Elbows, Tees (GRP)
Accessories for abrasive, conductive, high and low pressure media.
For use in:
- Chemical processes.
- Desalinization Plants.
- Wells and inspection chambers.
- Ducts and ventilation.
- Industrial Effluents.
- Drinkable, geothermal, and raw water.
We have the field experience of how to implement our products.
Our corrosion resistant fiberglass (GRP) pipes have a chemical barrier that is composed of either polyester or vinyl-ester-epoxy resin. In its' manufacture we consider the mechanical stress and the chemical attack to which the fiberglass (GRP) pipes will be subjected, a very important step for the elaboration of a product of the highest quality and efficiency.
- Resistant to corrosion caused by: acids, sea water, or saline solutions.
- Resistant to high pressures and made with materials of high mechanical resistance.
- They do not require maintenance due to corrosion or humidity as they are inert.
- They will not present deformations due to sudden changes in temperature.
- Pipes are lightweight specially compared to those made of stainless steel or carbon, being easy to transport and install.
- Less heat transmitting than stainless steel.
- They reduce the accumulation of sludge inside and reduce maintenance.
- Smooth inner surface which significantly reduces friction losses.
- They do not need cathodic protection, whether they are pipes with or without coatings.
- They have hydraulic properties that remain constant.