Fiberglass Flanges, Elbows, & Tees (GRP)
The best in fiberglass.
Lightweight and tough
Improve your infrastructure.
Whatever shape you need
The right product for your project.
In any scale
The magnitude is not an inconvenience.
The right shape
According to the industry standards.
Your product arrives safe and sound.
Flanges, Elbows, Tees (GRP)
Accessories for abrasive, conductive, high and low pressure media.
For use in:
- Chemical processes.
- Desalinization Plants.
- Wells and inspection chambers.
- Ducts and ventilation.
- Industrial Effluents.
- Drinkable, geothermal, and raw water.
We have the field experience of how to implement our products.
Our corrosion resistant fiberglass (GRP) pipes have a chemical barrier that is composed of either polyester or vinyl-ester-epoxy resin. In its' manufacture we consider the mechanical stress and the chemical attack to which the fiberglass (GRP) pipes will be subjected, a very important step for the elaboration of a product of the highest quality and efficiency.
Model for illustrative purposes only.
- Resistant to corrosion caused by: acids, sea water, or saline solutions.
- Resistant to high pressures and made with materials of high mechanical resistance.
- They do not require maintenance due to corrosion or humidity as they are inert.
- They will not present deformations due to sudden changes in temperature.
- Pipes are lightweight specially compared to those made of stainless steel or carbon, being easy to transport and install.
- Less heat transmitting than stainless steel.
- They reduce the accumulation of sludge inside and reduce maintenance.
- Smooth inner surface which significantly reduces friction losses.
- They do not need cathodic protection, whether they are pipes with or without coatings.
- They have hydraulic properties that remain constant.