Accessories for abrasive, conductive, high and low pressure media.
For use in:
- Chemical processes.
- Desalinization Plants.
- Wells and inspection chambers.
- Ducts and ventilation.
- Industrial Effluents.
- Drinkable, geothermal, and raw water.
We have the field experience of how to implement our products.
Non-corrosive fiberglass (GRP) creates a chemical barrier that is conformed of either polyester or epoxy-vinyl-ester resin. For its manufacture process is very important to consider the mechanical stress and the chemical attack to which the fiberglass (GRP) piece will be subjected.
- Resistant to corrosion caused by: acids, sea water, or saline solutions.
- Resistant to high pressures and made with materials of high mechanical resistance.
- They do not require maintenance due to corrosion or humidity as they are inert.
- They have hydraulic properties that remain constant.
- They will not present deformations by sudden changes in temperature.
- They reduce the accumulation of sludge inside reducing maintenance needs.
- Smooth inner surface which significantly reduces friction losses.
- No cathodic protection required, whether they are pipes with or without coatings.
- Pipes are lightweight, specially compared to those made of stainless steel or carbon, being easy to transport and install.
- Less heat transmitting than stainless steel.