Fiberglass Pultruded Profiles (GRP)
The best in Fiberglass.
We manufacture and install on-site
You can count on us for the whole process.
Never worry about corrosion on your ceilings and walls.
Made to last
Chemical, mechanical and thermal resistance.
Pultruded Profiles (GRP)
Infrastructure for corrosive, acid, alkaline, and conductive media.
For use in:
- Floor reinforcement.
- Marine platforms.
- Substitution of asbestos or metal sheets.
- Structure/industrial ships exposed to corrosion.
We have the field experience of how to implement our products.
GRP profiles can be used in a wide variety of applications as they offer a unique combination of corrosion resistance, high structural strength and lightweight properties.
Our GRP pultruded profiles are manufactured through the pultrusion process under high quality standards and are tested according to the applicable ASTM procedures.
Model for illustrative purposes only.
- Maximum resistance to corrosion.
- No interference with magnetic fields and radio frequencies.
- Thermal and electrical insulation, made with flame retardant and UV light protection resin and additives.
- For maximum tensile stresses and strength similar to steel.
- Less thermal contraction and expansion than aluminum and steel.
- Dimensional stability and lightweight.