Fiberglass Rebar (GRP)
The best in fiberglass.
Never worry about corrosion in your infrastructure.
…With electromagnetic fields and radio frequencies.
Infrastructure for corrosive, acid, alkaline, and conductive media.
For use in constructions:
We have the field experience of how to implement our products.
GRP rebar is an excellent alternative to conventional steel reinforcement used in concrete, specially when it is in corrosive environments.
Model for illustrative purposes only.
- Maximum resistance to corrosion.
- No interference with magnetic fields and radio frequencies.
- Thermal and electrical insulation.
- Maximum tensile and strength stresses similar to steel.
- Weight reduction to a quarter of that of steel.