Fiberglass Sheets (GRP)
The best in fiberglas.
Low maintenance, high performance.
Never worry about corrosion on your ceilings and walls.
We manufacture and install on-site
You can count on us for the whole process.
Roofing Sheets (GRP)
Infrastructure for corrosive, acid, alkaline, and conductive media.
For use in industries like:
We have the field experience of how to implement our products.
The molded GRP roofing sheet is an excellent substitute for products of the same use made of steel, since it offers an ideal resistance to corrosive environments as well as a greater shock absorption than that of steel at a fraction of the weight.
Model for illustrative purposes only.
- Maximum resistance to corrosion.
- Life cycle / cost is the lowest when compared to sheets of other materials.
- Low maintenance cost and long service life.
- High resistance and flexibility.
- Thermal and electrical insulation, made with flame retardant and UV light protection resin and additives.
- Less thermal contraction and expansion than aluminum and steel.
- No interference with magnetic fields and radio frequencies.