Infrastructure for corrosive, acid, alkaline, and conductive media.
For applications like:
- Chemical processes.
- Desalinization Plants.
- Wells and inspection chambers.
- Ducts and ventilation.
- Industrial Effluents.
- Drinkable, geothermal, and raw water.
Contains solutions like:
- Sulfuric Acid
- Caustic Soda.
- Sodium Chloride.
- Solution of Aluminum Sulfate.
- Organic Produce.
- Inorganic Produce.
- And More.
We manufacture and install
We have the field experience of how to implement our products.
Our corrosion resistant fiberglass tanks (GRP) can be manufactured in different shapes according to factors such as: application, location, available space for mounting. Similarly, these fiberglass corrosion resistant (GRP) tanks can be cylindrical, vertical, horizontal, rectangular, tank type, etc..
We employ systems like: Hand Lay-up, Winding Filament, and Casting.
- Our corrosion resistant fiberglass (GRP) tanks weigh less than tanks made from traditionally used materials such as carbon steel, concrete, or stainless steel.
- Completely smooth internal surface.
- Assembly on site. If you require a large tank that is difficult to move, we have the capacity and qualified personnel to assemble it on site.